Life! The Art of Expression & being!
Saturday 3rd October 2020 11:00am to 1:00pm
In this workshop there will be breathing and mindfulness meditation. Plus, self-expression through creative writing.
Benefits and outcomes
- Mindfulness to promote peace and tranquility
- The importance of breath work to enhance health and well-being
- Securing space for yourself, to breathe, be still and create
- Develop a new skill which can be shared with family and friends
- To explore different activities that might become lifelong interests or passions
- Build confidence by being part of group, sharing ideas and your creative process
- To have fun and laugh until your belly wobbles (maybe that’s just our bellies)
About the facilitators
Sophia Wilson is ‘Elephanttree’.
Yes! You guessed it, an elephant and tree lover.
Who happens to enjoy writing so facilitates a group called the ‘Writing Room’. A creative writing space which has the blend and seasoning of the different characters whose contribution fills the page.
There is Power in the pen so come on and use your power.
Karen aka Komplete Small is the multi-award-winning Creative Energy Coach and a well-being specialist bringing balance to daily life. Karen is passionate about helping people develop ‘brighter expressions’ to expand passion, purpose and potential. She works with women, young people, families and vulnerable adults who have experienced shock, trauma and mental health-related issues.
Karen knows first-hand how trauma can impact passion and purpose.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org To join the workshop
03 oct – 11.00 am – 1 pm